Rabu, 27 April 2011

Foto Hot Artis Tyara Smith

Foto Hot Artis Tyara Smith
ini dia lagi -lagi Foto Hot Artis Tyara Smith di Majalah Popular,aneh aneh aja ni cewek,With colors that pop sound, Tyara Smith indeed succeeded in singing "Terlanjur Sayang" to the fullest. As a newcomer, admitted Tyara Smith want to give the best for the country music lovers. She believes, the only way how to eliminate the stigma of bad about the model or film star who then pursue the world of drag votes.

"I do not want anyone to think I was only armed with moral hazard. Perhaps the opportunity to come sing it because my job in the entertainment world. But, I also try to provide the best, "said Tyara Smith reasoned.
Tyara Smith

Tyara Smith

Tyara Smith

Tyara Smith

Tyara Smith of the Model to Sing


"I'm thankful, on the sidelines of busy work, still have a chance to sing. Anyway, this is a dream come true for me. Thank you for Pak Rahayu which already gives confidence into the kitchen recordings, "said Tyara Smith, virgin mulatto Manado, English and Dutch.